Thank you for your patience whilst we gathered all of the swimming qualifying times from the 34 qualifying rounds and collated the results.
- The full boys' results
- The full girls' results
- Full results by school
Further Information Regarding the Results
• Top 8 small school relay teams are invited to the National Finals
• Top 12 relay teams are invited to the National Finals
• Top 16 individual swimmers are invited to the National Finals
• ALT = 1st and 2nd reserve. Up until Wednesday xxx May, we will look to contact you if a swimmer withdraws from the finals, to invite you to take their place. If you do not hear from us by the xxxx May, you will not be contacted to fill a withdrawl place.
• SCR = not qualified for the Finals.
Click here to order specatator passes.
Due to limited capacity in the spectator seating, only ONE spectator pass per competitor is allowed.
Volunteers for the Finals:
We are in desperate need for volunteers at the Finals!
If you are able to help out for all or part of the day (staff and/or parents) included – please contact me asap!
You will be given an additional spectator pass if you are able to help out on the day!
Click here for the Gala Schedule
Click here for the Warm Up Times
Click here for Coaches Information
Click here for Parents Information
Click here for Meet Mobile App information
A range of Finalist merchandise is available to buy before the event online and via an order form.
Next year’s National Swimming Finals will be held on Saturday 9th June 2018 at the London Aquatics Centre!