- Parking on-site is ONLY for school minibuses but there is plenty of free local parking nearby
- All school teams must be accompanied by an adult approved by the sending school
- There will be lunch provided for all the players on both days and for the adult accompanying the team members
- Schools will have their own team rooms during the two days
- There will be different chess sections to cater for a range of abilities. The Championship section is for experienced chess players
- There will be prizes for each section and the usual IAPS team event – with the top four players from each school counting towards the school trophy.
There is no accommodation available for this event. Schools must book their own accommodation locally.
Cancellation of an event
In the unlikely occurrence the tournament is cancelled, we will endeavour to rearrange the event.
Please note there is no guarantee that we will be able to reorganise the event.
The cost is £50.00 per competitor. Online entry opens on Monday 3 September and closes on Friday 22 March 2019.
IAPS is committed to protecting your personal data. Data will be processed for the purposes of responding to requests to enter and participate in IAPS sports events. The Association has a legitimate interest for processing basic and sensitive personal data and will only process and keep the minimum required data to organise and run events safely. IAPS will only share your data with third parties where necessary to do so to compete in an IAPS sporting event and to meet National Governing Bodies regulations. Further information is available here .